About Me

Thursday, April 3, 2014

2014 Releases - April

Hello, fellow book-lovers! This is my very first post. I hope you enjoy it, and please keep revisiting and enlightening me with your (hopefully positive...) comments. Let's hope this becomes a lasting friendship between us. 

Here are some books coming out this month, that I'm excited about and will be reviewing sometime after I read them: 

8. Noggin by John Corey Whaley 



7. The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer (April 22nd)



6. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (April 8th)



5. Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (April 8th)



4. Salvage by Alexandra Duncan (April 1st)



3. The Summer I wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi (April 1st)



2. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (April 1st)



1. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (April 1st)


No comments:

Post a Comment