About Me

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Dystopian TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.


This weeks theme is 'free-style' ..... so, I decided to pick some of my choices for a "Top Ten Dystopians". Some I've read and some I know I'll love since I haven't read a lot of dystopians. (This list is in no particular order.)


10. 20 Years Later by Emma Newman


Because it's set in London.

9. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole 



8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


I've heard so many great things about this.

7. The Host by Stephanie Meyer


I know I'm a few years behind on this, but still why not?

6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows



5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black



4. More Than This by Patrick Ness



3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore


I knew I wanted to read this when I found out about Katsa, the kickass heroine.

2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner


I have mixed feelings about this, but I kind of enjoyed it so why not?

1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


The Under the Never Sky trilogy is actually one of my favorites.



Note: If you made a Top Ten list then please leave the link in the comments section, and I'll make sure to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment