About Me

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Artistic Covers



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.

 Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art



10. The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt



9. Lord of the Flies - William Golding



8. The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger



7. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne



6. 1984 - George Orwell



5. Looking for Alaska - John Green



4. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak



3. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo



2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz 



1. To Kill a Mockingbird Harper Lee



Why I Like Those Covers? I don't know. I don't really have a cool story to why I like them. I just think they're pretty cool and artistic.



No comments:

Post a Comment