The Book Blogger Test
1. What Are Your Top Three Bookish Pet Peeves?
- Good books with crappy endings.
- Authors that try to squeeze romance in even though it would've worked just fine without it.
- Every single author nowadays writes and I quote "I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding." I don't care what genre you're reading, it will ALWAYS be there.
2. Describe Your Perfect Reading Spot.
I read everywhere, but my perfect reading spot would be in a comfy chair or on my bed. Anywhere soft really. And I prefer reading somewhere slightly dark.
3. Tell us three book confessions.
- I'm currently writing a novel that I would love to get published.
- I wish the people around me would start reading someday. It gets really lonely.
- I would love to open my own bookstore/library one day.
4. When Was The Last Time You Cried During A Book.
I don't cry.
5. How Many Books Are On Your Bedside Table.
My whole ebook library. So like a hundred and something, but I have one physical book on my bedside table.
6. What is Your Favorite Snack Whilst Reading.
Usually cookies. Sometimes a sandwich of some sort, and of course something to drink.
7. Name Three Books You Would Recommend To Everyone.
- The Book Thief
- The Archived
- The Color Purple
8. Show Us A Picture of Your Favorite Bookshelf From Your Bookcase.
I didn't dedicate a whole shelf to my favorite books since I feel that I haven't read enough books to have a lot of favorites.
9. Write How Much Books Mean To You In Just Three Words.
Magic. Happiness. Miracle.
10. What Is Your Biggest Reading Secret.
I don't really have a reading secret but probably 80% of people I know in real life don't really know I LOVE to read let alone run a blog.