About Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Need To Read More From



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.

The title is pretty self-explanatory. This list is no particular order.

1. Tahereh Mafi (Author of Shatter Me)


I feel very proud saying: "I've read everything Tahereh Mafi has published (including the novellas), but I NEED MORE!"


2. Ransom Riggs ( Author of Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children)



I only read his first book, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and gave it 3 stars, but this man's a genius and I should probably read the second.


3. Victoria Schwab (Author of Vicious)


Her YA novels are of my most favorite of 2013, but I really need to get my hands on her Adult novel, Vicious.

4. Cassandra Rose Clarke (Author of The Assassin's Curse)


I finally read Cassandra's duology, and it did not disappoint. I really hope she writes more books like this one!

5. F. Scott FitzGerald (Author of The Great Gatsby)


I'm really glad I didn't keep postponing this one. I want to read more of FitzGerald's books, but I'm still not sure what.

6. Veronica Rossi (Author of Under the Never Sky)


I still have to read her novellas, but the world setting was brilliant. I hope this series won't be her last.

7. Marie Lu (Author of Legend)


I only read Legend, the first book and I'll definitely be reading Prodigy and Champion cause that cliffhanger left me uneasy.

8. Markus Zusak (Author of The Book Thief

 

Markus Zusak is the father of one of my all-time favorite books, The Book Thief. I'd like to read his other book, I Am The Messenger sometime soon.

9. Becca FitzPatrick (Author of Hush, Hush)


I read Hush, Hush a long time ago, and started Crescendo (the sequel), but couldn't get into it, though I'd still like to give it another go. 

10. Audrey Niffenegger (Author of The Time-Traveler's Wife)


This is also one of my all-time favorite books. The author did write other books, but nothing grabbed my attention, but if she did end up writing something similar I would read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment