About Me

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Autumn TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and The Bookish.

These are the books I'd like to read this autumn.

1. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins: The Mockingjay movie is coming out on the 23rd of November, and I'd like to read this before then. I actually read a few chapters of it but, like many other books, had to put it down, distracted by life.

2. The Infinite Sea, by Rick Yancey: I've already bought this one, but I'm currently in the middle of reading three books.

3. Prodigy and Champion, by Marie Lu: I read and loved Legend a while ago, but I still haven't gotten around to these, the 2nd and 3rd in the trilogy.

4. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War, by Max Brooks: I watched the movie when it first came out last year and LOVED IT. I normally wouldn't read a book I had already watched the movie of, but if the movie was THAT good, the book is probably even better ..... hopefully.

5. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart: Everyone that's read this book loved it. Absolutely everyone. And I'm convinced that after reading it, I'll also fall under that category.

6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin: I want to read this, but just not right now. Sometime after the 3rd book in the trilogy comes out is probably the best time for me, cause from what I hear those books are an intense cliffhanger, and I'm too weak. I can't handle the stress.

7. A Little Something Differentby Sandy Hall: I'd like to start this one as soon as I get my hands on it. A good chick lit is all I need right now.

8. Machine of Death, by numerous authors: My very first anthology, if I'm not mistaken. So far, I've read some of the stories and really enjoyed them. I'll finish it sometime soon.

9. Jackaby, by William Ritter: I am really surprised this book only has 300 ratings on Goodreads. Sherlock is a really popular show, and it's one of my favorites. So yes ..... of course I want to read this.

10. Trial by Fire, by Josephine Angelini / Conversion, by Katherine Howe: Both of those books have something to do with the Salem Witch Trials, a topic I'm currently so obsessed with.


No comments:

Post a Comment