About Me

Friday, September 5, 2014

2014 Releases - September

I purposely didn't number the books because I didn't want to have to get rid of some of them.


The Infinite Sea, (#2) by Rick Yancey (Sept. 16th)


This book was the very first reason I was waiting for September and it's finally here. If you haven't read The 5th Wave yet, then I don't know what you've been doing with your life. Start reading it now, and thank me later!

Trial by Fire, (Worldwalker #1), by Josephine Angelini (Sept. 2nd) 


I've been into "Alternate Universe" novels, but sadly haven't been reading any. I really hope this will be the book to change things. From what I've collected from the blurb, it has to do with "The Salem Witch Trials," which is also another thing I've been into. 

The Vault of Dreamers, (#1), by Caragh M. O'Brien (Sept. 16th)




Just looking at the cover and blurb gives me chills. I'm not really a horror fan, but I feel myself having a "Horror Month" sometime soon, and besides, it's not like my TBR needs savin'.

Salt and Storm A.K.A The Witch of Salt and Storm, by Kendall Kulper (Sept. 23rd)



Winterspell, by Claire Legrand (Sept. 30th)



Falls the Shadow, by Stefanie Gaither (Sept. 16th) 


Not a huge fan of the cover, but the concept seems quite intriguing. I've never read a book about cloning before.

Falling Into Place, by Amy Zhang (Sept. 9th)


Mental illness stories have always been my guilty pleasure, and I don't plan on missing out on this one.


Written by the same author of The Sky is Everywhere; I'm quite excited to see how this one will turn out.

Belzhar, by Meg Wolitzer (Sept. 30th)


Surprisingly, I think I'm enjoying the hype around this. Hopefully, it won't disappoint once I get to it.

Sway, by Kat Spears (Sept. 16th)






The Emissary, by Kristal Shaff (Sept. 23rd)





Seems like an interesting contemporary, though on the heavier end of contemporaries. Just my kinda book!


Evil Librarian, by Michelle by Knudsen (Sept. 9th) 



Schizo, by Nick Sheff (Sept. 30th) 


I know very little about Schizophrenia, and I'm hoping this will be a fun way to learn more about the disorder.


Another ghost story. Cause why not? 


Afterworlds, by Scott Westerfeld (Sept. 23rd)


This is a 600-page book, but since the story alternates between two worlds, I think it might be worth it.


Made For You, by Melissa Mar (Sept. 16th)


"she finds that she’s awoken with a strange new skill: the ability to foresee people’s deaths when they touch her."
Interesting!


Poisoned Apples, by Christine Heppermann (Sept. 23rd)


I like poems, I really do, but sadly don't know a lot of really good ones. This anthology seems like a good way to get myself started; and a lot of people are loving it.


Jackaby, by William Ritter (Sept. 16th)


"Doctor Who meets Sherlock"

Umm... Yes, Please.


What are YOU anticipating the most for the month of September?

No comments:

Post a Comment