This is also my first year participating and I'm quite excited to read all day everyday for a whole week. I wanted to do something about my long lived reading slump and my terrifyingly huge Goodreads TBR list.
To make it more fun, the creators have set up a list of challenges to achieve during the fun week. The seven challenges are:
1. Read a book with pictures.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
2. Start and finish a series.
The series can be a duology, a trilogy, or more.
3. Read a book with red on the cover.
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman
4. Read a book that somebody else picks for you.
Jinx by Meg Cabot
5. Read a book in the genre you've read the least of.
I'm still debating whether I should read a Historical Fiction or a Classic novel (respectively).
6. Read AND Watch the book-to-movie adaptation.
Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
7. Read seven books and/or an average of 300 pages/day.
I'm not sure I'll be able to read everything, but I'll hopefully get a lot of reading done making up for the last few months. I won't be updating my progress everyday, but I will be posting a wrap-up post and reviewing some of the books I read.