and this movie is not an exception.
3. In Time (2011) ... because of the unique concept and
insta-love that I didn't seem to mind.
4. The Help (2011) ... I have to admit the '60s isn't my favorite time period,
but the story, the characters and the humor that come with the pain
make it hard to not fall in love with the movie.
5. Miss Congeniality (2000) ... I enjoy kickass female
protagonists in books and movies.
6. The Heat (2013) ... because of Bullock and McCarthy,
my top favorite actresses.
10. Easy A (2010)
This is not where I stop.
12. 27 Dresses (2008) and anything Katherine Heigl is in.
13. Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009) ... because I am a shopaholic
14. The Devil Wears Prada (2006) ... because of Meryl Streep
15. Hocus Pocus (1993) ... I have to admit, I was that kid that said
"Eew, I don't like old movies", but as you can see
I've made an exception to a few.