About Me

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Don't Own... Yet



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish.

There are a lot of books that I've been wanting to read but don't own yet. Some I have as ebooks, but I'm waiting to buy the physical book.

1. Vicious, by V.E. Schwab


I really enjoyed her YA duology, The Archived
but I heard that this one is just as good.

2. City of Glass, by Cassandra Clare


I have to be honest, I'm still a bit reluctant about the
TMI series, so I'll just buy one, read it,
and then buy the next one if I feel like continuing.


3. A Game of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin


This one is always sold out and I refuse to watch the 
TV show before reading the book, even though it's 
800 pages intimidate me.

4. Horns, by Joe Hill


The movie comes out October 31st; 
 Daniel Radcliffe plays Ignatius.

5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn


This one's also getting a movie 
and it comes out October 3rd.

6. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling


This one is always available at the bookstore, 
but I always end up buying something else.

7. More Than This by Patrick Ness



8. The Diviners, by Libba Bray



9. The Gargoyle, by Andrew Davidson


I just love this cover! And the storyline is even better.

10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin


Everyone seems to be talking about the Mara Dyer 
trilogy and I just need to catch up, though I doubt I'll get to 
it before the 3rd one comes out in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment